Commercial Carpet Care
A Better Way to Keep Your Carpets Beautiful
Your carpets are among the first things people see in your office. With all the foot traffic, stress, and spills your carpets encounter on a daily basis, regular cleaning is simply a part of keeping your office beautiful. At milliCare, we offer gentle cleaning services that keep your carpets fresh and beautiful without requiring some of the hassles that you get with other cleaning methods.
Dry care by milliCare is an innovative way to keep on top of your carpet cleanliness. By using a dry polymer, milliCare gets your carpet cleaner without putting them through additional stress of traditional hot water extraction. These dry polymers also require drastically less dry time, so you’ll be able to get back to work much sooner.
The benefits of milliCare dry care for commercial carpet include:
- Shorter drying time: Our dry polymers mean you’re not waiting overnight before using your carpet again.
- Stays cleaner longer: milliCare’s effective cleaning system removes more dirt and debris from commercial carpets than other cleaning systems. Additionally, by reducing the amount of water used in the cleaning process, the milliCare process also greatly reduces the common tendency for spots to reappear shortly after cleaning with hot water.
- Harmless to carpets: While hot water extraction can cause shrinking, seam separation, color bleeding, mildew, or delamination, milliCare’s gentle system keeps your carpet in better shape.
- Removes airborne contaminants: Our carpet care services remove up to 99% of air pollutants, giving your office better air quality.
- Saves water: Our system uses up to 99.5% less water than our competitors.
Did you know that your carpet is a giant air filter? Click here to read more about how maintaining proper carpet care improves indoor air quality.
Why milliCare for Commercial Carpet Care Services?
If you’ve had your carpets cleaned the traditional way before, you know how inconvenient it can be. Large hoses keep your business doors propped open, water systems soak and pull on the fibers of your carpet, mold and bacteria can grow, and there’s often soap residue. Why not try a better way to clean commercial carpet?
Our carpet care service technicians have fully portable equipment that doesn’t require any doors to stay open. You’ll be able to use your freshly cleaned carpet nearly right away, and your floors will feel fresher and cleaner.
See why milliCare is the best commercial carpet cleaning service around. Call today to schedule your demonstration.