Setting the Standard for Commercial Floor Cleaning
Our team of experts at milliCare want you to feel confident when you hire us to perform commercial floor cleaning services. Below you’ll find a list of certifications that we hold.
milliCare is proud to be certified by the following institutions and organizations:
- Green Seal: milliCare is a proud producer of Green Seal Certified Products and uses products that are Green Seal certified to GS-37.
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC): This globally recognized non-profit organization is committed to creating, implementing, and upholding the highest-cleaning standards in the industry. We’re proud to be an IICRC-approved school.
- WoolSafe: Being certified by this international organization represents our high standard for excellence and use of safe carpet care chemicals.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®): This is one of the certification programs created by The United States Green Building Council that rewards companies for building and operating green. milliCare is honored to be partnered with LEED®.
- Carpet and Rug Institute: Our hot water extraction system and dry carpet cleaning system are Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval certified as deep cleaning systems. In addition, all of our franchisees are Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval approved providers.
Contact us to learn more about our certifications and the products we use.