Provide Peace of Mind to Your Returning Employees
Owners, office managers, administrators and property managers face tremendous uncertainty in preparing for post-pandemic office life, but one thing is certain: helping workers feel confident about returning to the office will be critical. Now is the time to schedule a deep cleaning to ensure your employees and co-workers return to a healthy, welcoming environment.
MilliCare can provide a thorough cleaning of your flooring, furnishings, high-touch common areas, workstations and offices. Essentially, almost anything that can be touched, we can clean – using safe, environmentally responsible products and processes that not only remove allergens, soil, bacteria, viruses, chemical residues and other harmful contaminants but that can also improve indoor air quality for your entire office.
- Clean carpet using our proprietary, low-moisture, deep-extraction process
- Clean all hard surface flooring types, including natural stone, polished concrete, tile & grout, VCT, and LVT
- Deep clean upholstered furnishings, including common area seating, desk chairs, cubicle panels and more
- Clean high-touch common areas (with optional application of safe, CDC-approved disinfectant)
- Provide signage, workspace cards, & email templates to help you communicate your investment in worker well-being
- Offer best practice consultation for ongoing maintenance and other preventative measures to ensure that your workforce can breathe easier about returning to the office
Call MilliCare today to discuss how we can assist you in reopening with a customized cleaning program.